The terms our, us, we and Service refer to QuranUni on this page.
You may have to provide us with certain ‘personal data’. The information that you provide will be used to contact or identify you. Your personal data may include, but is not limited to:
● First Name and Last Name
● Phone Number
● Email Address
● Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City
How Do We Use Your Data?
We may also collect information about how the service is accessed and used i.e. ‘Data Usage’. This Data Usage may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
QuranUni uses the collected data for various purposes:
● To provide and maintain the Service
● To notify you about the changes made to our Service
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
● To provide customer care and support
● To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
● To /receive analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
● To monitor the usage of the Service
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including personal data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your city, province and country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
QuranUni may disclose your personal data in good faith where it is essential to:
● Comply with a legal obligation
● Protect and defend the rights or property of QuranUni
● Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
● Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
● Protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
We have taken measures to ensure complete security and confidentiality to protect user information on our website. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Opt-Out, Delete Or Modify Your Data
You can opt-out, delete or modify your data which is stored on the website by contacting us. Once deleted, information cannot be restored. In that case, you may have to request for renewal of your account or change in the information provided to us earlier (subject to Terms & Conditions).
Link To Third-Party Websites
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Right To Be Informed
We provide all of our users with all the information about the data, which is concise, transparent and easily accessible.
The Right To Access
We are happy to comply with the users of QuranUni should they need access to their data anytime anywhere.
The Right To Rectification
Users may contact us or use self-service to rectify or update their personal information anytime.
The Right To Erasure/ Be Forgotten
The users have the right to have their data forgotten i.e. deleted, if it is no longer needed or necessary. QuranUni does not give your personal data to any third party.
The Right To Data Portability
Users of QuranUni are not required to transfer their data from one IT environment to another. However, should there ever be a need, users will have full access to the right of data portability.
The Right To Object
QuranUni does not allow any third party to gain access to our data, the right to object is not applicable. However, users can withdraw their data anytime if they wish to.
By email: email@example.com
By phone number: 020 3290 8844