Enter Login Information
You May Have
Here are some frequently asked questions, which may help towards answering your queries.
01. Do I need to install Skype or any other software to use QuranUnin website?
No, you don’t need to install any software, QuranUni is an online system equipped with a virtual classroom.
02. How Can I Get Free Classes From QuranUni?
You just need to enroll yourself as a student to get 5 free trial classes.
03. Does QuranUni provide live class environment?
Yes, QuranUni provides one-on-one live class sessions using virtual classroom technology.
04. What does the term TPI mean?
TPI (Total Physical Interaction) is an interactive approach that uses all the five senses during the learning process.
05. How can I book my paid classes?
After you complete the free trial classes assigned to you by QuranUni, go to your dashboard and book paid classes for a month.
06. How many classes are there in a week?
There are 5 regular classes of 30 minutes duration, with each class conducted from Monday to Friday.
07. Can I take my class on weekends?
Yes, we do offer two weekend classes on Saturday & Sunday. The duration of each weekend class is 60 minutes.
08. Do I have to book lessons on weekly basis or monthly?
The mode of booking lessons is on monthly basis.
09. How do I choose my tutor?
We allocate the tutor for you depending on your individual requirements.
10. Are there any female tutors available at QuranUni?
Yes, at QuranUni we assign female tutors to female students and children.
11. How many lessons do I need to complete a course?
It depends upon your baseline and learning capacity; you can finish a course in a month or even a year.
12. Will I actually be able to understand the Holy Qur’an?
Surely, as the main aim of QuranUni is to teach the learners Qur’anic Arabic along with high frequency words of the Holy Qur’an, which will inevitably make you understand what the Qur’an teaches us.
13. What does Phonetic Approach mean?
Phonetic approach means to learn the sounds of Arabic letters and then blend these sounds to read a word.
14. Will I be able to speak Arabic at the completion of a course?
QuranUni basically focuses on making the learners understand the Qur’an. Yet, as we select high frequency words from the Holy Qur’an, there is a high possibility that by the end of the course you will be able to speak basic Arabic.
15. Are the courses at QuranUni approved by the scholars of Fiqh, Qur’an and Hadeeth?
Yes, the courses that we offer at QuranUni are the approved ones. QuranUni has a multidisciplinary team which comprises scholars and curriculum experts.